(sis. ALV 24%)
QNAP TS-883XU-RP-E2124-8G, 19 "2U NAS enclosure, 8x3.5"/2.5 " slots, Intel Zeon E-2124 3.3GHz Quad Core, Black
The Intel® Xeon® E-based NAS model TS-983XU-RP with up to 64GB of DDR4 ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory delivers server-class performance with high reliability. It has Mellanox® ConnectX®-4 Lx 10GbE controllers that not only handle bandwidth-intensive applications, but also supports iSER for relieving the processor for enhanced virtualization performance, while PCIe expansion enables the installation of graphics cards that enhance video surveillance, virtualization and AI applications. The performance-driven TS-983XU-RP provides, among other things, advanced enterprise features, including software-defined extra over-allocation to SSD, software-defined network and virtual switching.
• The DDR4 ECC memory then identifies and corrects single bit memory errors for high reliability in important applications.
• Two 10GbE SFP + SmartNIC ports with iSER support accelerate the sharing of large files, intensive data transfer and VMware virtualization applications.
• PCIe expansion enables graphics cards or 40GbE / 25GbE / 10GbE adapters to enhance program performance.
• Supports reliable and cost-effective virtualization with VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® and Windows Server® 2016.
• Software-defined additional over-allocation to SSD counteracts write enhancement and optimizes random write speed for IOPS-demanding applications.
• Comprehensive security management provides a security portal for your NAS and informs about the status of the NAS at all times.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 482x562x88,3mm